My Catering Career
This is a 4 week Catering Training Programme, held over two days a week at The Vine Centre and Café D'Vine.
The course is held on Wednesdays from 9.30am to 2.30pm at our café, Café D'Vine for Practical Work Experience
and on Thursdays from 10am-2pm at The Vine Centre for Work Experience and Theory.
It is available to those on Benefits or lacking in confidence or long term unemployed.
The course offers training that covers:
- Practical experience of working in a commercial kitchen
- Health and safety training
- Customer service and complaint handling
- Food hygiene certificate 2
- How to find and apply for catering jobs
- 1-to-1 help with CVs, interview preparation and mock interviews
- Additional work experience and volunteering opportunities will be available
To take part in this training opportunity, please speak to your Jobcentre Work Coach
or contact Greg Ewart:
Tel: 07737 596782